[haiku-development] Re: Follow-up to the "Luposian bug"

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:43:00 -0700

Keep on using r24803, beat on it move files around try to fill up memory,
kick it beat, and eventually you'll break something.  Trust me I've done it
4 times now with r24782.  I think the original "Luposian Bug" though was
fixed some weeks ago.  Keep trying out different things though and if you
find stuff that isn't working as expected, report it.  I stumbled into #2033
and #2034 last night.  They sound like they might be simple fixes, we'll see
though.
-scottmc