[haiku-development] Re: Are fs add-ons cached?

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:21:16 -0300 (BRT)

Em Qui, Agosto 21, 2008 10:15 am, Axel Dörfler escreveu:

>> So it seems that even when the add-on is not effectively in use
>> anymore
>> (no audio CDs mounted), it is not really being unloaded as it seems
>> the
>> same version is used even after the add-on being update. Does that
>> make
>> any sense at all? Is it intentional?
>
> I would just assume there is a bug somewhere :-)
> Maybe someone keeps a reference to that add-on for whatever reason.

Does listimage list images that are loaded at the moment it runs or all
images that have been loaded at some point? Because besides cdda, it also
shows dos, ext2 and iso9660 as being loaded. And at no point I mounted any
partition other than cdda. In fact, I do not even have a dos partition on
my computer.

Ideas?