[haiku-development] Re: ATI Video Driver Source Code

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:51:22 -0700

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Gerald Zajac<zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    4757     "3D RAGE IIC, AGP"

Add this to the list of "Tested" chips...

Are there any specific tests you would like done, btw?

I tested all resolutions in as many color depths as possible, the only
one I had trouble with was 1152x864x32bpp which seemed to be
generating a lot of weird flickering and artifact issues (it was only
at 60hz, btw). Let me know if you want a picture.

The same resolution worked fine at 16bpp, and then resolutions up to
1920x1200x8bpp worked as well without problems.

- Urias