[openbeos-cdt] Re: We're almost there

  • From: Jiin Yaroon <saderon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:12:26 +0100

Hello Stuart and the CDT Folks,

well, i changed my Computer System from PC now to an older Apple PowerMac
and had to search for the right programs for it. Now i'm ready, 'cause i
have Adobe Photoshop Elements for graphics. For the next days i will see to
have a Page open with my logo suggestions.
So have a nice weekend &

greetings from germany
Sandro

--
X-GFX - Graphics, Wallpapers, Photos, Fractals & more... >
http://www.x-gfx.org