[openbeos-cdt] Re: We're almost there

  • From: Nathan Callender <nathan_callender@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 05:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart,

Thanks for getting back to us.  However, during this
time that we haven't been doing much, I have started a
proramming project (for the BeOS, of course) and am
not left with much time.  I believe that the project I
am working on now better suits my abilities (since I
am really a programmer) so I will be sticking with
that.  (BTW, I have started working on a small, fast,
easy to use video editor/compositor since the
community doesn't have one yet.  The website will be
up sometime next week, so please visit it at
www.postmagic.org).

However, if you are ever in need of a photographer on
the CDT, please let me know since I also do that.  A
website of my work can be found at
www.callenderphoto.com.

Best of luck,
Nate