[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Artemis

  • From: Scott Thomas <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:11:18 -0400

If anyone is interested in playing artemis tonight, please be aware that
after the talk activities wind down there might be some people working on
projects for the upcoming Maker Faires. As we get closer to Detroit, there
will be a lot of last minute frantic work going on. Since Artemis has a way
of consuming a good amount of the shop, please make sure to respect the
working space/needs of those folks...

On the plus side, there is a shiny new audio system in the shop, perfect
for Artemis (so long, tiny orange jerk speakers!). The amp/control for the
audio system is on top of the metal shelves. You can select between two
sources (jukebox or line-in), control volume, etc. Please note that there
is a piece of tape with an arrow indicating the max acceptable volume. This
is the level at which the folks upstairs start to hear our noise. Please
keep it under this level.

Debbie Downer out.