[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Artemis

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:12:12 -0400

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 15:05, Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would love to play and we have a bunch of Fridays in November open.

How long will the 'new to the shop' visitor want to sit around watching
other people play? It looks from the video link that Ed posted, you can
barely do a handful of actions in 10 minutes... I had my fill of watching
other people play games a llllllllooooooooong time ago; I'd wait 10 minutes
for my turn to play, maybe 15, tops...

Perhaps it'd be a better idea for getting members into the shop on some
other night (assuming there is some kind of team play-off options).

-D