[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Artemis!

  • From: Matthew Beckler <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:06:27 -0400

I can't make it tonight but I'll make it for wednesday night. Excitement!

On 03/26/2012 04:22 PM, Douglas Philips wrote:
There's been a lot of buzz about doing this as a Friday night event, but we're
pretty sure we need to work out the details first.
Tim even brought in some hardware we can use for it if we need to.
Matt Beckler was going to start on getting things set up last Friday, but
graciously allowed me to steal his time to prep for Saturday's Physical Pixel
class.

As we have an usual "fifth week" this month, let's make this "Get ready for
Artemis!" week!

Eli has agreed to set aside the PowerWheels agenda for tonight, and I've agreed
to set aside the Balloon project agenda for Wednesday, so let's get to the shop
and get our game on!

Rough plan is to get the hardware and software sorted out tonight. Maybe even
enough to start test playing (and figuring out table/chair layout) if there is
time. Wednesday would hopefully be more play-testing. I know, its rough, and if
you'd rather take out the trash or sweep the floors, we'll understand. :-)

-=Doug