[guispeak] Re: talkx and Sprint PCS

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:42:09 -0500

Well, try going to the Nokia.com site and looking for downloads or
product/manual info.
Oh, and I used to have an older CDMA Nokia phone, which was nice but it also
had menus that I had to memorize in order to use it, andif it got into a
strange mode and I didn't know where I was, I had no choice but to turn the
thing off and turn it back on again.
So if you can't hear the menus spoken, how is it accessible?
Also, in an accessible phone, you have access to the call log -- both
incoming and outgoing -- and an address book, etc.
I was able to change ring tones pretty easily on the old Nokia, but again I
had to memorize a bunch of keystrokes to get through the menus.
Take care and I hope you get it working the way you want!
--le