[guispeak] Re: talkx and Sprint PCS

  • From: "Joel Zimba" <jzimba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:02:03 -0500

Either software package is completely independent of network.  In fact you
don't have to have a network to use them.  It is simply a
Function of the software platform running in the phone.

A complete  ... Or roughly complete list of compatible phones can be found
at
www.mobilespeak.com

Something like 10 or 12 phones, mostly made by nokia, but not all.

Either package can be downloaded and tested, though installation might be
annoying under certain circumstances.