[guispeak] Re: talkx and Sprint PCS

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:44:33 -0500

Oh, and have you considered MobileSpeak as well as Talx?
Just a thought.  I haven't used Talx but love MobileSpeak (except for the
bugs only on the Nokia6620 which happens to be the phone I have -- but they
are actively working on fixing it.)
Take care!
Oh, and I am on ATT/Singular.  (They just merged.)
--le