[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 20:51:31 +0100

Hi Senn, oh I knew you would love that about twirling in the chocolate club
haha. Glad you had that all important medicine with aero bubbles and chocolate
biscuits and you have more in your stash to keep you going till you go out to
stock up. Your tea so yummy. I had a good chill out day with my medicine of
course. I had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon and aero mousse after
my tea and just had a Cadbury's flake. For tea it was pizza with cheese and
tomato topping yummy. It's been raining a lot here today and we had a
thunderstorm this afternoon so had the best place home for sure. Have a good
day tomorrow. Mine will be the same as today but I'm looking forward to the
blind clubs on Monday and Wednesday. Love Clare