[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 18:47:31 +0100

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you have been taking that all important medicine as I
have. Oh fancy running out of the galaxy bubbles and almost finished the aero
bubbles sob sob. Hope you have more medicine in your stash to keep you going.
Your beef dinner so yummy. I enjoyed my sausage with chips from the chippy and
my aero mousse and kitkats this afternoon. I will have a twirl while enjoying
the soaps but of course will be careful not to make myself dizzy haha. The
chocolate twirling the best of course there's just no contest there. I like
chocolate clubs too much better than the real thing so I could say I love
twirling in the chocolate club haha. Have a good weekend. Mine will be quiet
but I don't mind as the weather isn't good I certainly have the best place home
keeping warm for sure. Love Clare