[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 22:45:12 +0100

Hi Senn, yeah, the dafter the better I say it's just more fun and makes life
more interesting haha. Yeah, being barmy and daft is yet another thing we have
to add to our long list of things in common not bad going. It's amazing. So
glad you had that medicine with those yummy crepes and matchmakers. I enjoyed
In Touch it was about a singer and keyboard player. I missed the start but soon
caught up with it. Glad you listen to it too sometimes and even download the
podcast not bad going you certainly more technical than me. It's more
interesting some weeks than others depending on what it's about. Yeah, the end
of the jubilee concert was very good they certainly saved the best for last. I
thought Paul Macartney was amazing. Love Clare