[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:29:49 +0100

Hi Senn, I'm so glad you had that all important medicine with galaxy and
chocolate biscuits. I'm having mine too with chocolate cake, aero mousse and
more of those yummy kitkat nibbles later while enjoying the soaps. Glad you and
your mum went shopping this morning. Our weather isn't good so I'm glad I'm not
out although it does feel weird not going dancing I'm missing it already. It
won't be on now till September. I know it will soon be here the way time flies
but better not wish the time away it goes fast enough so scary. My mum's on a
school outing they have all gone to see the Olympic torch which is now in
Leicestershire how exciting. Not sure what's for tea yet but it will be so cool
if we had the chippy as that will save my mum having to cook when she gets home
ideal. I'm going to suggest that. It's such a shame mum's having to miss the
tennis but as it keeps being rained off she will be happy she's not missing
much after all. Have a good rest of the day. Yes I enjoyed the soaps last night
and will tonight too of course. Love Clare