[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 21:07:56 +0100

Hi Senn, oh thank you. So happy you heard me on the two town talker. Yeah, so
funny they called me Grace Moulds by mistake wasn't it haha. What are they
like? They certainly lost the plot there. Glad you had a good day yesterday and
had that all important medicine of course hope the same for today too. I had a
good chill out couple of days with my medicine in a big way. I had chocolate
cake, aero mousse, kitkats and just had a twirl but of course I was careful as
not to make myself dizzy haha. I enjoyed the soaps as always. Have a good day
tomorrow. Mine will be a normal Friday with the chippy of course. Love Clare