[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:30:16 +0100

Good morning all  kept waking up every hour oh how weird it was now feeling
like a zombie.

be ok once have shower to liven me up

look like somthing out of zombie two film

Senn

thank you for info on that brilliant telephone there the cordless land line one

i am thinking of getting it after christmas now
got tv licence to pay next month electric bill etc oh not good
all at once

thank you for that senn.

Herold

oh yes heard cameron hit karl on head with brick oh dear not good because when
chas hit him first he was still alive
so now bet cameron weill blame it all on poor chaz
oh dear not looking good
thank you for your poem of friends
oh loved that one you sent in about winston the dog with all them cookies ah
that was so cute he was so cheeky there copy and pasted it sent it to my friend
elaine

donna
happy your doing very well with yur new dog dulcie ah nice your both bonding
well just like our Alex and kendl

phyllis

ah so happy now the girls loved my tops for baby noa's ark

nick name now hahahahahaha

oh how nice you fed him yesterday oh that is good news
oh wow loved the photo shots you described there ah cute

in little santa hat

what friend of mine did
she took christmas photos of her two years old
put photo on card stuck the photo on front of card wrote in card
happy christmas from baby dillian
ah nice lovely idea that was year ago

wehn all her family and friends got the card each they loved having dilan on
front of card they made themselves it had happy christmas sticker inside card
too

nice

i am ging to asda today this afternoon our julie phoned me up

oh dear waht a shocking football match with england and polland lastnight
just got goal on last minute tut tut tut

right going now

love carol xxxx