[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:30:28 +0100

Good morning friends
Oh wow all go
enjoyed my dinner at carers yesterrday lovely and sunny too
i had white fish in garlic sauce new potatoes mixed vegetables
followed by trifle yummy

sat in garden all afternoon till gone 3pm rushed home to watch live tennis  you
know what i am like hahahahahaha
bet it peaceful on here now

going in coffee group this morning at 11am to 1.hoping some one wiell bring me
out earlier so can watch tennis
devil aren't i?
oh wow how I would love to go to Wimbledon in centre court on front row wow

might happen one day you never know

i am very excited about this tennis you know

Margaret yes knew Judy murray andy's mum is over ladies british tenis got all
her work cut out

serina williams came through yesterday
yes elena balltacher beat venis williams the other day

all have nice day
Love Carol tennis fanatic  xxxx