[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:49:47 +0100

Good morning all.
Well arrived back home here in my pajamas hahahahahaha thought nobody is going
to see me they might think they are my latest crop pants hahahahahaha always do
that because our Julie's street is only 6 streets away so I prefer to get bath
at my own flat much easier as after breakfast at Julie's there is 4 of them all
wanting the bathroom so much easy for me to come and use my own bathroom
Well enjoyed my chicken casserole yummy tasted delicious yummy we had cheesy
cake later on i sat on couch with my cd walkman listening to my out of reach
magazine very good this month
its not back now untill September.
While mathew on his x box talking to other kids on there they play games
together marvellous Teknology these days
Well i made couple of cards with flower pots and flowers and stuck cuple of
gems on corner of cards
enjoyed myself.
Had cheese biscuits and cuppa mathew made me at supper
I was happy
It rained all yesterday down poured abutmiday onwards.
It went lovely and sunny about tea time typical
Hope you all had nice weekend
When came back earlier i read some emails and then answered some put in to my
saved emails wich is number seven
Good or what!
clever me yu know hahahahaha
got another 48 to look at yet but going in my bath now and wash hair not sure
what having for sunday lunch yet not decided
speak to you later
have nice day