[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:04:05 -0000

Hope your all well today.

I had a brilliant sleep last night needed it.
Wet and windy this morning not good at all but better then the dreadful snow
though
No,not going to cinema now to watch the Muppet film sob sob sob  Mathew,had his
back tooth out yikes rather him then me yuck he wasn't well last night so I
told him to rest today   He appreciates that because of wind and rain . It's  a
lot of work because Mathew has to take me on two buses cross two main busy
roads then 15 minutes walk in to cinema so too much for him especially while he
is not well

Our Julie told me can go in two weeks on a Saturday yippee going to see miss
piggy me in film wow
our Senn on here will keep me updated when she goes to cinema to see me
hahahahahaha she will want my Autograph now
take care