[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:21:01 -0000

Good morning All.
wow feel more tired this morning then ever now,infact still in my nightie and
dressing gown can't be bothered this morning wow its caught up with me now.  I
have got that attatude on me where to say Oh I can't be bothered shows how its
all got to us.

I had to much excitement going on in my life and all that build up for
christmas now its taken it all out of me.
Going to just chill out all day and just completely relax .

I am going to catch up now on last couple of agazines and get them posted

What is your new years Resolution?

Mine is do more activities and drink more cold water.  might try and not eat
too much but that is a resolution that I never stick too though hahahahahaha
I feel about 90 years old this morning walking about like a Zombie
hahahahahahahaha wow never thought I would feel the after afect after christmas

Right going for my breakfast now just toast and marmala and coffee
All have nice day
Oh could go back to bed now and sleep for a week.