[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:26:58 +0100

Good morning all
had good sleep   I was chatting to sister Vanessa over the telephone last night
wow she gave me loads of ideas regarding craft.  I gave her ideas too.  We both
love chatting about Craft as you all know we both crazy over craft.

Well today going to Deafblind club horray   11.30pm i get my taxi its till 2pm
by time I get home its 3.30pm because have to wait for taxi.

Hope you all have nice time today too
 dry at the moment thank goodness for that

Kevin
wow loved that funny story about the Toilet seat hahahahahahahahahaha
my god that woman must have treasured that its a wonderr she never framed it
put it on her wall hahahahahahahaha
Oh Kevin loved the 8 September recepies thank you.

loved your jokes too the other day

Jennie

enjoyed hearing all about your holiday with cathie too good
oh wow not been on steam strain sinced 6 years ago in place called
Saddleworth in Manchester from Bury
wow the steam engine had oil smell or coal smell yuck
went slow the train though chu chu chu came out of the top noisey too good fun
though went with blind group at that time
we took our butties and orange juice yummy

friend of mine off group is raeding book over the phone to me its called

Emma and I
by Sheala Hocken

emma is her guide dog

it saved her life from getting killed on the road too

shealia hocken not been blind long.

good book

right have nice day all

Love Carol xxxx