[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:05:04 +0100

Good morning all

had good sleep

dry at the moment rain expected this afternoon.

I am going to Town today with my lovely eldest sister Stella going shoe hunting.

fingers crossed.

I had to throw my other court shoes away because soal came undone struggling to
walk with out tripping up mind you had them for 4 years yes,you heard right
hahahahahahahaha never had them off my feet.

loved them so much .

time I got new ones you see can't wait sandles now no good for rainy nights
.

got long day out back at 6.45pm tonight wow

Oh Vnessa did I hear you mention choclate!

oh wow going to treat myself to that
new Casdbury dairy golden crunch tonight if i get it in Town today with out a
doubt
oh yum yum yum yum
yummy

dribbling now
wouldn't mind just had bath washed hair hahahahahahahaha
can't stop dreaming now of that big cadsburys bar of choclate wow oh wow yum

Malcolm sweet boy

oh enjoyed hearing all about your day on Monday with your P.A.  wow nice for
you getting out more now good on you boy
oh you got new slippers and cat food

was the cat food for you?hahahahahahahaha because you stated you went shopping
for yourself

been to Ashton few times nice shops there.

happy for you.
doesn't it make all the difference having some one to go out with?

Daft jim

loved you telling me about the funeral you conduted got involved in proud of
you.
it all looks so simple but bet there is lot of planning and hard work in that
plus lot of raeding too

for blind person you do marvellous
I look up to you on what your doing Daft jim
proud of you.

Herold
your so funny with all your jokes you send in

thank you for explaining to me and Dawn about the chase.

I weill miss it tonight now oh dear not good

Tony
your doing marvellous getting out and about
glad they put your windows in for you bet it looks nice now.

sounds like you have some sight
from your emails

right have nice day all

Love Carol xxxx