[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:57:29 +0100

Good morning all
wow raining heavy
bang goes my trip to a nice park today in Chadderton
oh well never mind
going to rain all afternoon too.

Carer phoned me not long ago from her works
so she decided that I go to her house for the day because of miserable weather

she told me I can have samon and new potatoes vegetables  and strawberries and
cream now their is a offer I can't refuse can I?
how cool is that?.

Carer and I going to make some cards together oh wow excited now taking my
cards kit bag. she always keeps me busy .
Good

hope you all keep busy today too
I know vanessa is always busy gong on her Black cat couga machine and her carer
comes in mornings and her grandchildren there most of the time
our vanessa is more busier then I am cool yea

its  raining but very sticky weather if you know what I mean muggy oh its hard
wehn its like that.

having some cheese on toast now cuppa
all have great day but be good hey

Love Carol xxxx