[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 07:58:24 -0000

Good morning all

going to church this morning hope its warm in there today freezing here all
yesterday and this morning
putting my padded coat on .

well vanessa
brilliant you got my easter card cool yea
so happy now yu got it knew you would like my rabbit card made you with my
embossing folder  oh wow loved making all my cards this year

good

this craft is keeping me so busy thanks for tips on aper inside cards oh tried
that out last night embossed paper to put inside card and one outside too oh
boy loved it  thank you for your tips there on phone yesterday vanessa
this is how we learn from one and other collect ideas too

tell you what while weather is so bad enjoying all my craft cool yea

going to get my carer to cut round big rabbit in felt material found two peices
in my flat cool yea
thank you for idea

Phyllis
phoning you at 4pm today
because busy all yesterday and friday with carer bing here

so wiell phone you at 4pm
get home for church for 2pm then have dinner at 3pm
so i wiell phone you at 4pm phyllis
promise

dawn is corrie on tonight?
let us know please

daft jim and herld your jokes were fantastic
sent to my family hahahahahahaha

hope you all kep warm in your places
freezing here
going now take care all