[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:16:44 -0000

Good morning all
oh enjoyed my rest from lap top all yesterday
good
did few jobs chatted to friends
phoned my sister then my other sister came to my flat all go for me

not much on the box yesterday though
going to church this morning holy communion in there today
so long service

be back about 2pm
so half day passed

think the queen is on tonight at 8pm on itv sure it is perhaps dawn can let us
know about that.

Tony
glad yu had meal last night
what did you have to eat in the place?

Vanessa
thank you for posting our articles news cool yea
good

dawn i was so shocked on friday just gone in the chase.
my god what lousy team
one woman managed to earn three thousands pounds but guess what
she took the nothing which was unusual for chase oh the miserable thing she was
the simmon man paul said 0 at the begining and my god she took that
how selfish is that?
glad she got knocked out though
then man took the £1 to get back to his team thankfully he got knocked out
what a blooming cheek
 i love it when they get knocked out

not fair for the people who win loads of money with there questions .

oh can't wait now for tomorrow the big night
Corries big fire in the rovers return
oh going to be so dramatic tomorrow
found out reason now the street that rovers was built 60 years ago in
manchester
well moved to salford new studios
got to move on the producer said
can't stay in one street for ever which is right really

in new studios in salford built one big room made it in to hospital for the
charaters
and prison cell too hahahahahahaha funny that.

herold
thank you for all your articles you sent in too good stuff

right going now
all have nice sunday

love Carol xxxx