[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 06:36:54 -0000

Good morning all
wow slept like baby last night needed it

up before the birds again hahahahahahahaha

Oh can't go to henshaws
organisor having big meeting so all in next week.
guess what
next week having afternoon tea of soft scones strawberries and cream coffee
juice
how cool is that?.

natrally my ears pricked up mention of food hahahahahahahaha
I am not right you know

going to Middleton town centre instead
oh guess what
brand new Audies store opened last week  must go in there

oh I would love to know the history of my own local shopping area oh loved
Middleton all my life
been new shops over the years built there its in Manchester
only got small arndale centre though
lot smaller then piccaddilly manchester

two volunteers who take me to church told me last night they went to see
Lion king
at palace theatre
been on sinced december  guess what it was nothing like I imagined
ladies told me it was actors on stage musical all on tall long sticks with
animals heads on some made out of wire some of cloth some plastic
lots of jungle sound affects
hey guess what
I nearly choked on my meatballs wehn they said tickets were
£40 wow
no audio description i am told that night last night

I find musicals hard to follow
wehn you can't see
been to Jesus christ super stars few years ago wow that was so fasinating had
volunteer explaining to me what was going on when he was risen from stage by
smoke
andry loyydd webber music now that was so enjoyable.

been to see cats musical too
wow long time ago though .

Dawn
come on mate tell us who is goingto die in rovers as well as senita
i think you kno don't you?

Tony
have nice day today

are you doing anything for easter ?

vanessa

loved your articles you send in
skyping you on saturday afternoon as free thank god
yippee can chill out now tomorrow horray  going to need it now
so yes chat to you tomorrow afternoon

Phyllis

like our daft jim said try not to worry too much take it easy

might do you good having long rest from house work but yes,difficult when your
in pain and can't do much yes must be frustrating for you

my dad had slipt disk in his back wore some corset specially made its like big
band very wide goes around your back and tummy its got some form of metal
straps in between to support your back my dad told me at the time its stiffens
you did the trick though in them days back in 1986

don't know if they still do them nowdays though
just pray to our good lord phyllis he wiell get you through it
Promis

 Malcolm  sweet boy what have you been up too lately have you been out with
your P.A. Kath this week?
hope casba is much better now

Lisa

can't wait now till you tell us all about your birthday yesterday
hope it was good

bet you got few more gray hairs now hahahahahahahaha

January
thank you for your lovely kind words
ah that was so sweet you know
hope your better now in yourself too
hey january, just think soon be spring lovely flowers coming out can't wait now
for that
got wishing well built for me last year in the community gardens going to get
it rubbed down the wood painted then plant my own flowers
looking forward to that now

John keel
please please do come on here and tell us all how you have been pleased
we all missing you like crazy on here
come on John drop few lines mate

hope your alright in yourself now

right going for breakfast now all have nice day

love Carol xxxx