[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:18:37 -0000

Good morning all
white stuff arrived good and properly now
my carer is coming but bit later like dinner time she is waiting first to see
how it is by 10.30am
if ok to drive she weill come here .

so going to wait and see now

my carer sent me message on my phone voice mail box about 7.45am earlier told
me its icy cold outside pure white .

keep you posted if she comes .

Had bad sleep last night Typical
still awake at 2.45am early hours in morning then got up at 5.45am
think its because slept right through night before.
I have noticed if I am indoors all day not working hard to make me tired but
when out all week with carer walking a lot makes me tired at night.
weird I know.

oh well never mind
can't complaine
can we?

all have nice day be good if possible hahahahahaha

Love Carol xxxx