[guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:24:06 -0000

Good evening my good friend clare
ah that was lovely to hear your lovely news at Riverside club ah clare you have
lovely friends you know  oh how wonderful your invited to 60's concert night
out in march oh so exciting clare
Good for you for saying your going to go proud of you there
well done wow yes 2012 is turning out to be a lovely year now and evental one
too lovely
wow wait to anna finds out she will be shocked you have gone back to riverside
Clare,lavendar is my favourite fragrance oh your lucky today wining the bingo
and choclates too wow your lucky day today
I hope you enjoyed your meat pie tonight yummy
got my radiator on in lounge lovely and hot had my tea yummy
just made another valentines card for our Julie and wayne put teddy bear in
middle of heart and bow under neath  lovely
oh got our soaps tonight its the court case with frank and carla oh my god bet
frank will get off just like him too  right chat later