[guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:25:01 -0000

Hi Clare
Oh wow you had great time there good for you ah nice you got minced pies and
cheese scones for yourself wow so yummy
 wiesh you sent me cheese scone in the email because got my bowl ready here now
can you send me cheese scone please with next email hahahahehehehehehe Hold on
put severitte in my bowl that is much better now
so remember my bowl is on side of tower so when you post me one it should go in
nicely hahahahehehehehehe
got all bowls under my computer got sikc bowl too hahahahahha
Cake bowl choclate bowl
so come on mate post me one starving now hahahahahaha already had my pizza and
chips and peas so yummy
had choclate flake too yum yum

oh clare lovely your party is only fortnight away now

hey clare because you started this secret santa off i have suggested it to arts
group last year cool yea
now suggested it to this coffee club and the tuesday club how cool is that?

I bought umberella for our secret santa wrapped it while listening to corrie
earlier great
 easy to wrap up because had my headphones on ideal

right take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/11/2011 17:00
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] My time at blind club

Good afternoon all. I had a lovely time at blind club as always I won a
chocolate bar on the dominoes and we had some chocolate cakes with a good old
cuppa for Sarah a members birthday which is on this Saturday 3 December. How
cool it's the same day as Anna's. Sarah and her carer Karen came to the theatre
show with Barbara, Ron and I last Tuesday. We all couldn't stop talking about
our amazing day out and have decided we will be going again in the summer when
the people come back to do another 50's and 60's show how cool is that? Well at
our next blind club is our Christmas party with a buffet and singer Dave Knight
I can't wait for that. Even better it starts at 1 PM and doesn't finish till
4.30 PM so we have an extra hour how cool is that? This will be on 12 December
so only 2 weeks away not bad going. For tea it was meat pie and home made mince
pies which I got from the bring and buy stall. My parents said they so yummy
but I don't like mince pies so I just had custard on it's own. I also got some
cheese scones for myself they so yummy too. All the funds from this stall are
going to our Christmas party. I hope all had a good day. Love Clare