[gsis_admins] Re: Confirmation of available sponsor opportunities

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 17:08:57 -0500

The only people who have registered in RegOnline are K12 who is sponsoring note
pads and ANC who is sponsoring a 1/2 page ad.

We could keep up with all of this if the vendors would go ahead and register
and list what they want to sponsor. RegOnline will not let them pick a certain
item when it has been selected by another vendor because we set a limit of 1.

If they have already registered, the vendor should be able to log back into
their RegOnline account and check the item they wish to sponsor. No one from
Pearson has registered yet. USHA is registered, but they did not select any
additional items. Also, none of the sponsors has registered the additional
person that they can get for free. To do that, they set the person up as an
attendee, then email me at gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx and I will change the amount
to free.

Anna