[gsis_admins] Re: Confirmation of available sponsor opportunities

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:03:17 -0500

I suggest those contacting vendors offer to register them when talking to them
if the vendor cannot register right then. I think their personal info will copy
from last year if using the same email address. If they cancel, we still have
to pay the 3.55 RegOnline fee. The sponsorship items are listed as Agenda items.

Also, you should be able to download the Dropbox, MS Word, and Adobe Reader
apps on your tablet so that you can open the documents. These should all be
free. Then you can open any document I saved in the GSIS folder I shared,
including the one with all the passwords.