[gsis_admins] Confirmation of available sponsor opportunities

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:52:47 -0500

Since Pearson is sponsoring with the tote bags, I wanted to verify what
options are left before talking to Kaushal (USHA).

Do we have anyone sponsoring Badge Holders? What about shirts? Do we have a
polo, tshirt, and dress shirt sponsored?

It might be helpful to cross through the opportunities that are already
taken (on the website) so we can keep track. Things are going fast at this
point. :)

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Lamar County
Schools. If you received this email in error, please notify Technology
Services at techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.