[gsis_admins] Re: Confirmation of available sponsor opportunities

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:39:09 -0500

I can contact Pearson again. I offered to register them, but they are
paying with a P-card, so she may just need to contact the right person to
do that for them.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*