[gsis_admins] Re: Confirmation of available sponsor opportunities

  • From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:36:28 -0500

I would be glad to update the website. We really need for Pearson to register
with their information, even if we have to create the registration for them.
And as soon as we figure out what to offer USHA, it also needs to be entered
into RegOnline.

Pearson has given us money without speaking before. We need to be careful
creating new sponsorships that we haven't offered any of the other vendors. I
am ok with whatever you feel is fair. I think we just need to post it on the
vendor opportunities in case someone else wants to do something similar.

Anna