[griffith-lug] Re: Last Meeting 31-8-08

  • From: "Bernard Gray" <bernard.gray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: griffith-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:42:18 +1000

Hi Guys,
I've done a variation on the poster, just trying to add a little more
info to try and hint at what goes on -
Had a brief look at the flyer, I'm not particularly happy with it, but
haven't had time to detail the major issues with it yet.

Poster is attached - the font I've used is called "Dustismo" and is
freely available from debian main (and likely ubuntu too) as the
"ttf-dustin" package, or see the source tarball below:
  ttf-dustin - Various TrueType fonts from dustismo.com

http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-dustin/ttf-dustin_20030517.orig.tar.gz
The icons are from the kde4 oxygen icon set (open source):
  http://www.oxygen-icons.org/