[griffith-lug] Re: Last Meeting 31-8-08

  • From: "Bernard Gray" <bernard.gray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: griffith-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:50:48 +1000

> Hi Bernard
> Thanks again. This is quite a steep learning curve, BUT!!!!! it is working
> ok.

Editing config files is one of the core requirement for linux use -
you should be comfortable with at least one of the hundreds of
commandline editors out there too - my favourite is vim, but it is not
intuitive to begin with. I'd recommend you learn how to use nano
though -

> By the way, can you please alter the next meetin day for Sunday 28th Sep 08
> at 2MIA studios 2.00 pm

That should be done now -

<< Griffith Linux Users Group >>
Meets: last Sunday of every month
Next Meeting: 28th September 2008, 2-5pm,
Where: 2MIA studios,Groongal Ave Griffith, corner of Jubilee Park
Website: //www.freelists.org/webpage/griffith-lug