[griffith-lug] Re: scim/skim chinese (and other non-latin/heiroglyphic) char input methods on debian/linux

  • From: "Bernard Gray" <bernard.gray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: griffith-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:34:34 +1000

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Ron Gauci <ron.gauci@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Bernard
> Thats very interesting even though I don't have any use Vietnamese friend in
> Canberra who might find it useful so I'm forwarding it on.
> Have you had a chance to look at the GLUG poster and other docs yet?

Yeah I had a quick look last night, I'll try and do some draft
proposals today/tonight and you can let me know what you think -

<< Griffith Linux Users Group >>
Meets: last Sunday of every month
Next Meeting: 28th September 2008, 2-5pm,
Where: 2MIA studios,Groongal Ave Griffith, corner of Jubilee Park
Website: //www.freelists.org/webpage/griffith-lug