[gps-talkusers] Re: the best of all worlds

  • From: "Scott E Ford" <w8sef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:53:05 -0500

Hi ya all,
        I do agree with what you guys are saying.  I could never afford the
PK on my own.  I have heard some contradictory information on the costs of
maps for GPS systems. I do know that we had a guy that was using the gps on
some dredging equipment, told us that there system was Very expensive.  I
really cannot rember the price.  There system consisted of a very accurate
GPS unit, a desktop computer, and software.
Scott I do know that the cost for there software was probably 10 times more
expensive then the Braille gps.