[gps-talkusers] Re: a new user

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:34:55 -0800

Reinhard,

I would recommend checking out the SenderoGroup.com page to have a full indept
understanding of the WayFun event that is held
annually and rread about past stories. I have been a part of the two past
events, where they were held in San Francisco/Napa,
California and Victoria/Vancouver, British of Columbia. I would say the
experience is undescribable and the fun and knowledge gained
is unmatcheable.

Also, it would be a good idea to check out the various documentation found at
MySendero.com, including the manual, quick reference
guide, audio tutorial, FAQ, and many more documentation.

Kevin