[gps-talkusers] Re: a new user

  • From: "April Martin" <ashinholster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:18:04 -0600

Yes, we stayed at the same hotels in Victoria and then in Van Couver. We also shared the ferry rides from Seattle and then from Victoria to Van Couver. We met in the morning and divided into small groups according to what we wanted to do. We usually met again in the evening and divided into small groups for dinner. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhard Stebner" <reinhard.stebner@xxxxxxxxx>