[gps-talkusers] Re: a new user

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:57:25 -0500

Hi,
my answers will be under your questions.
On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:46:11 -0600, "Reinhard Stebner"
<reinhard.stebner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My name is Reinhard Stebner and I have just purchased the GPS software
>from senderogroup.  I have several questions for you.
>
>1)  Do I need to by a GPS reciever or does it come with the package?
No, it comes with the Holux M-1000 and carrying case

>2)  If I wanted to join any of the group activities where they go GPS
>exploring, is there a group discound or is it all done on your one and
>you just happen to meet a differnat areas?
Stay tuned to the list.

>3)  Will the software run on anythe else other then a briallenote?
>(this is more for the map portion).
No.

>4)  Is it possable to braille a area map?
as far as a tactile map no, but you can braille a route.

>I look forwrad to recieving my unit and exploring using it!
Hope this helps.
Chris
Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing