[gps-talkusers] a new user

  • From: "Reinhard Stebner" <reinhard.stebner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:46:11 -0600

Hi,

My name is Reinhard Stebner and I have just purchased the GPS software
from senderogroup.  I have several questions for you.

1)  Do I need to by a GPS reciever or does it come with the package?

2)  If I wanted to join any of the group activities where they go GPS
exploring, is there a group discound or is it all done on your one and
you just happen to meet a differnat areas?

3)  Will the software run on anythe else other then a briallenote?
(this is more for the map portion).

4)  Is it possable to braille a area map?

I look forwrad to recieving my unit and exploring using it!