[gps-talkusers] Small Speaker for Braillenote GPS

  • From: john Harden <john.harden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:30:31 -0500

This looks kind of interesting from www.thinkgeek.com.  Only $99.95.
.

Feel the Music in Your Bones
If it wasn't for your music-collection, you couldn't make it through the day.
You'd
probably devolve into a mindless beast who flies into a froth at the mere
mention
of misfortune, maniacally massacreing your mates. They say music soothes the
savage
beast, and we believe it does. The problem constant soothing music brings is it
can
block the outside world.
computing/speakers/9b1e/images
While that sounds like a good thing, we have to remain aware - this is an
interactive
and dangerous world. At work, your officemates may want to ask you a question.
On
the street, that honking horn or siren is warning you of imminent disaster. In
the
field, that high-pitched whistling portends a meteor about to smack you upside
the
head. It would be ideal if we could listen to our music while still being aware
of
the world around us.
A problem finds a solution: The Vibe Body Sound headphones clip on to your outer
ear and conduct vibrations through your skin and cartilage. Those vibrations
rumble
through your skull directly to your inner ear where you hear them clear as a
bell.
All the while, your ear canal remains uncovered, allowing the sounds from the
environment
access as well. Carry on conversations and never skip a beat.
Feel the music, don't just hear it. The high-frequency driver rumbles and buzzes
on your ear, further immersing you in a musical experience described by several
ThinkGeek
monkey-testers as "really cool!"
Features
Standard 3.5mm jack, fits most major portable audio devices
Built in lithium ion battery charges in 90 minutes via USB, gives 6 to 8 hours
of
listening pleasure
3 switchable levels of vibration strength. Low, Medium, and Tectonic!
You might also like:
X-mini Capsule Speaker