[gps-talkusers] Re: Small Speaker for Braillenote GPS

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:31:34 -0800

Not sure about a speaker but one thing I'm finding works well are the Oakley
bluetooth enabled glasses.  The glasses have a bluetooth tranceiver that allows
you to pair with any device and speaker outlets that don't obstruct the
environmental noises as baddly as conventional bluetooth headsets or headsets
in general.  (speaker comes out of the side jackets)  If the braillenote
doesn't support A2DP or a good transmition protocol simple audio to bluetooth
conversion dongles can be had for $60 or less.  The glasses range around $299.
As I mentioned they are Oakleys so they look good as well as function well.
Since I'm a shades kinda guy these days anyway it's not intrusive.  Hope that
gives you one possible option.