[gps-talkusers] Re: Bug?

  • From: "Mr. Leslie US1" <les537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:43:35 -0600

George,

Not good idea!

For the example, I saw the new name of the store then I need the information
but I press the wrong command. I can not remember the name.

Anyway, I found it was "Help U Sell Resume Team". I called there and I
learned it was the Real Realty.

I hope you understand me that is not easy to remember the name of the
business.

Leslie--