[gps-talkusers] Re: Bug?

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:51:53 -0800

Leslie,

The command to obtain the details of a POI is SPACE with P. If you want to
obtain all POIs within a quarter of a mile of your current position, you
will want to press F. You would then  move through the list using the usual
KeySoft commands. SPACE with dot 4 to move down one item, SPACE with dot 1
to move up one item, SPACE with dots 5 6 to move down 10 items, SPACE with
dots 2 3 to move up 10 items, SPACE with dots 4 5 6 to move to the bottom of
the list, SPACE with dots 1 2 3 to move to the top of the list. In order to
conduct an Advance POI Find with fields for beginning and ending distance,
category and subcategory, and name of POI, you will press SPACE with F and
fill in the given fields. All of this information can be found in the
on-board User Guide, Quick Reference Guide and Active Help Menu.

Kevin