[gps-talkusers] Re: Bug?

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:04:26 -0500

Space plus p.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Leslie US1" <les537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 12:43 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Bug?

No one answer my question. So I guess it must be bug because I can not make
GPS moves precious after I made my mistake to command. It is very serious
business.

For the example, There were 43 list around me. I surfed many places until I
read the new name of the business. I press Space+f for full address or
information but I was wrong. I can not remember which the correct command
but I do not want to start over again. What a waste time?

Leslie--