[gps-talkusers] Re: Need External Speaker

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:59:58 -0700

I will go ahead and correct this statement about not being able to use a
Bluetooth GPS Reciever and Bluetooth headset/speaker.

The receiver uses the activesync service and the headset/speaker uses the
audio profile and as long as the OS that the VoiceSense is using supports
the Audio Profile, then there won't be any problems with using both devices
at the same time.

This should work without a hitch if the VoiceSense is using Windows CE 5 or
6.

Kevin