[gps-talkusers] Re: Need External Speaker

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:58:45 -0700

Thanks for the clarification about the audio dongles, Scott. So then I
guess my next question is for anybody who may have used one of these
with a small speaker and their braile or voice note or PK. Is there a
recommended small speaker that would fit on a shoulder strap, like the
much discussed wired radio shack one? Or do people prefer an ear piece?
I'd be a little concerned about an ear piece because of shutting out
environmental sounds whhile walking in town.

Mary